Total Foot Health offer a home visiting service for those who are unable to come into clinic due to ill health or mobility issues.
The initial home consultation will follow the same treatment pathway as a normal podiatry appointment in clinic. This will include:
- An initial assessment and diagnosis of your foot problem.
- Discussion of treatment options.
- Beginning the treatment plan.
- The appointment will take 45 minutes with follow up appointments taking 30 minutes.
- Payment is requested at the end of the appointment either by cash, cheque, credit card or BACS payment.
For hygiene reasons, please could you ensure that pets remain in another room during your appointment.
Take the first step to expert advice
Call us on 01722 340057 or request a callback